Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best Plus Size Brisbane

Siberia Frozen Hell - Plastic Soldiers

Well, I arrived yesterday at my sister's house to celebrate the I / O of the year and happy 0x7DB TM , when my sight or smell ' or ' both are attracted by a small TM small altar mounted in a corner of the room


The horny my brother Mario TM has found a guy on eBay who in turn gave several boxes of envelopes soldiers Plastic ' Montaplex ' in a store that I imagine something like the final scene of " Raiders of the Lost Ark "


Note the swastikas, it was Education for Citizenship, and other crap. Carefully opened some envelopes and now my nephews are educated in values \u200b\u200b...


Now I just need to find the Kalkitos . I wonder if ...









As always, thanks for coming . If you liked the post you can subscribe via email or through RSS feed ( more about RSS ). You can also follow through my Google Reader shared items and from Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment